Urology Re-examination Regulation Medicine II
Department of Urology and Surgical nephrology
In order to ensure the proper conduct of the re-examination in the discipline of Urology, it is necessary to satisfy the following conditions:
1. The re-examination will be on 25.06.2020, at 10:00. It will take place on the Google Meet platform, on the following link: https://meet.google.com/ktx-xnba-gwq
2. Access to the link above will be from 10:00 till 10:15, after which the access will no longer be allowed for students.
3. At 10:15 the re-examination will start.
4. It is mandatory for students to have the camera turned on in order to be monitored / supervised by teachers.
5. Any student who will not have the camera on / functional will be excluded from the platform, without notice, with the subsequent establishment of the negative grade.
6. Any attempted fraud of the exam will lead to the establishment of a negative grade.
7. Each student assumes the responsibility to satisfy the technical requirements in order to participate at the re-examination.
8. Each international student until the re-examination checks if he has no financial arrears, otherwise the re-examination will not be valid even if it is positive